Monday, June 15, 2009

幸福的距离 Distance of Happiness!!!



刘畊宏 - 幸福的距离

This song is very romantic. How much I wish to sing this song to Mr. R. But I don't think I will have the chance.

Once I heard of this song in the church in the morning (click here to know more), I immediately went to download once I reached home. Can see how much he love his wife.

I don't know how much is my love. But I always wish him good. As a normal human, when the person you love break with his current lover, one should feel happy, because you have a chance; but I feel so nervous when he break with his lover, I tried to ask both of them the reason, hope they can attach back (that wasn't my business at all, why so gehpoh "busybody").

I heard of many miracle of praying to god from those Christian. Suddenly I feel like praying for my miracle. All along I never trust on any religion, I am a non-religion person, but today, I wish my pray really come true.

I wish we have more topic to talk with,
I wish I can know him more,
I wish he could understand me,
I wish he always healthy,
I wish he always happy,
I wish he succeed in his everything.

I give up all that god gave me to pray him my wish.
As long as he is happy, no matter how far is our distance, I will feel the happiness.

11 comments:

ChelleBELL. said...

same here la
=[
awws i hope you find ur true love soon, the last one is most special
so be paitent (:
and try to be happy while you can
and if that person just doesnt realised that your there for him, then i guess some people isnt worth your time.
theres always out there who wants to listen to you.

cheer up <3

xoxo Mishelle

~eRiC~ said...

eh, what's the name of the singer? u knw i dont knw how to read chinese. but in pin yin leh? where's he from?

Shiuji said...

ChelleBELL - you saw my wish? so intelligent...haha... But I really love him... What should I do?

erictbk - his name is LiuGengHong!!! He from Taiwan...Why all didnt read my previous post de...I post 2 leh...

shane said...

just sing for him lo..like tat day u sang for me,call him then sing ^^

Ash Godiva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ash Godiva said...

after long sadness and lonelyness there will come happiness and love for sure^^

i had observed that from real life stories of some of my friends..

one of my friend had been betrayed+dumped and etc but at the end he found his prince charming and lived happily ever after..

remember this shiuji..it's only a matter of time for you to find happiness^^

i'm reminding myself also.lol

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

perhaps that is unconditional love? but well dtee, this kind of love still exists today? anyway, wish you good luck.

Shiuji said...

Sen - should I record it and send to him?

Shiuji said...

count anone - I really hope my happiness will come faster...

^NgoH wiLLy^ - I donnoe what love is mine to him... I donnoe how much is it! But the feeling is in this song...

shane said...

up to u gua~

~eRiC~ said...

eh, when is the meeting up in KL? exact date? u got ask daren and yanny dy lar?