Sunday, June 28, 2009

KL Trip "21st ~23rd June 2009"

Time pass fast, especially happy time. I have no time to update my blog since after my last post on 15th June 2009.

15th to 19th June ~ Time were totally scheduled with appointment and gym.

Monday, birthday celebration at Kbox for colleagues,
Tuesday school sign up for July intake,
Wednesday packing my luggage at home,
Thursday final workout before my long holiday,
Friday prepare for the flight next day.

20st to 23rd June ~ KL

23rd to 27th June ~ Ipoh

While I were in Malaysia, my time were all gave to my friends and families, don't even have time to touch the computer. You can see how famous am I. LOL

During this journey, I experienced a lot of things. First time taking flight, first time taking train in KL, first time taking express train from KL to Ipoh, first time travelling alone, first time driving during rush hour in city.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On 20st June, I traveled alone from Singapore to KL by flight. That was the first time I traveling alone to a stranger place and first time taking an airplane. And I were so lucky because I got the window seat. hehe.

The flight I take (No money take expensive airline)

view from my seat

Around 4.30pm, I reached Malaysia LCCTerminal. After getting my lugage, I walked straight to buy ticket to Puduraya. Although it just cost RM8, the flight cost S$30; but the flight traveled 40mins whereas the bus takes 1hour plus just to reach Puduraya from LCCT. OMFG...

After my auntie pick me up at Puduraya, we walked around at ZhiChongGai (China Town of KL). They sell a lot of pirated branded things. Levi's watches, LV's bags, Nike shoes... and many... I got my Levi's digital watch. haha.... Becuase JongHyun also wearing it.

On 21nd June, I date this cute and dearly friend at Time Square, then we walk all the way to Pavilion. I missed him so much, although I just met him during my previous journey to KL in May. We eat IceCream in this Japanese dessert restaurant at the basement of Pavilion, then we went shop in Pavilion. We both bought a white long pents at PDI's Seeds. He bought 29", I bought 30"... (Dear, just 2 more inches, I will catch up with you)

My dearly friend's ice cream


My sundae


We have our dinner at a japanese restaurant at Pavilion. While we were eating, we found a cook really looks like Mr.R (The guy I like until now). I were trying so hard to snap a photo of him, but I were too shy, and seems like people around realised that...(SHY)

See that lengcai cook?


Sen dear and Shiuji
(I exchange this photo from him by changing my sundae's photo, because the previous one can see him)

he is cute right

Then my dearly friend brought me to take train to KL Sentral, then I changed to KTM train myself back to Kepong Sentral to my auntie house. This is my first time taking train in KL. Can't forget the jungle smell when the door open... LOL

22nd June went to my cousin plxace to do facial. Spent 3hours plus there, because my face really horrible. Then take a express train back to Ipoh on 23rd June.

My train ticket

I m so disappointed I can't see my menly gorgor ~ Yannick and my boyish sifu ~ Daren.
(really hope to see them...)

Yan gorgor

Daren sifu

P.S. Next time I won't bring any hope to meet someone, at least I won't get dissapointed while that person didn't appeared in the end.

18 comments:

Ash Godiva said...

you just brought LV digital watch and i just brought LV scarf.lol

Shiuji said...

count anone: typo error... is Levi's digital watch.. not LV... sorry...

Joel,约珥 said...

丫丫,dun bring hope is better

N€Ł§ÕŅ Ł€€ said...

memang happy time going vli fast...
Enjoy ur new intake lolzz...
me oso same like u.. wanna start study at july joR...

Shiuji said...

彩虹王子,joel - so touch... u also agree with me...

N€Ł§ÕŅ - I hope to see him again... T.T

Anonymous said...

so...r u happi yea? when ur trip in KL

Shiuji said...

PigKenz - sure la... just 美中不足!
if can see all the people I want to see then good lu....

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

such an ejoyable trip... only spot a leng chai chef?

Kenji said...

Haha so many first time! But hey! It's ok la not to be able to meet Daren and Yan... it makes the next time that you DO meet them, even sweeter! xD

~eRiC~ said...

Ceh, so you are only dissapointed for not able to meet daren and yanny ni lar? Ok ok, i knw... sigh...
LOL

shane said...

i appeared LOL

ChelleBELL. said...

awwwwwwww shiuji!! it seems quite fun! :D
you taking a pic of the 'leng jai' chef... lol wat a stalker!! jk lol

next time, rather than going to msia, come Australia (sydney). and i can assure you, that theres WAYYYYYYYY more lengjai over here!!

xoxo Mishelle

TR said...

I really forgot that you were coming to kl over that time . SOrry . lol . I could not imagine that my hubby reminded me of your arrival instead . hee

Shiuji said...

yannshadow - that means what?... your hubby care me more then u do? But gor, u still important to me...

Malcolm said...

So nice! hehe.. Btw, china town u went, is it called sri petaling street?

Shiuji said...

Malcolm - first time seeing u comment... haha... welcome to Luna Maze... thank you ya... haha..

Kevin said...

now i want ice cream too

Shiuji said...

Kevin - you come Singapore... I buy you as many ice cream as you want....