Monday, June 15, 2009

Satan!!!


I used to be a member of City Harvest Church, because my cousin brought me once I came to Singapore. But she left the church once I joined. After that I used my own way to disappeared from the church, because I kinda don't really like the people there. To me there are quite faked and some how too physical.

SO I QUIT!

Recently, one of my cell group member in City Harvest told me FIR are going to the church again. Actually, I didn't plan to go back, because I scared they keep on calling me to go church again after that (thats the reason I gotto make myself disappeared that time).

But they are very intelligent, they went to asked my friend to go (Because I brought my friend there before because of FIR). But my silly friend can't stand the attraction of FIR, he confirmed his attendance. In the end, I have to go with my friend, I can't let my friend go alone, because my friend don't really know them, and my friend get involve is also due to me, I brought him there last time. I GOTTO RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT!!!

This Sunday morning I woke up super early to dress up myself. I wore a white contrast baseball T-shirt, grey tight jeans, white shoe, with korean style long vests and a black flower metal pin. The korean style long vests was just bought in the day before, I spent $195 dollars in one apparel shop ~ "Options". I bought: -
  • korean style gray tight long sleeve shirt with long scarves joined at one side
  • black smart flat cap
  • korean style long vests
  • black flower metal pin
  • tight knee 2/3 length white pents
I wore 2 out of 5 new items. SUPER GIVE FACE OK!!!

Once I reach there, I were standing in front of the enterance to wait for my friend. And I saw so many lengcai passed by, and I can feel some of them are gay... LOL... Once we went in the meet my ex-cell group members, they were stun and supprised, because I slim down so much and so fashion already. My ex-cell group leader was sitting just next to me, kinda feel that he is gay. Scared! Scared! (Not my type of lengcai, for those silly girls in the church might think he is lengcai, anyway he is a male cell group leader, and in the church there rarely have male cell group leader, girls in church always want their husband to be more spiritual then themselves)

I saw many local and oversea singers came to the church, including: FIR, 刘畊宏,Vanness Wu, Milk (Energy), and some that I don't really know.


FIR
Always the best group in my mind, just waiting their new album (they said still recording). But they sang 月牙湾 again, this song is always my favourite song.

Vanness
Now I found out he is actually very lengcai... haha

刘畊宏
His voice is amazing, and is totally different from his appearance (by look he is damn hot, which make you think his voice should be very men), but his love song is super sweet, esspecially 幸福的距离 which he sang to his wife today. (click here to see his 幸福的距离's MV) Very lengcai...^^

Milk (Energy)
I found that he is quite cute in real. LOL


We sang a lot of pray songs also. Actually, I quite enjoy the moment singing in the church. But I really can't take the people there. Too faked, realistic and physical.

You no longer in the church, you no longer their friend.
You leave the church, you are Satan.

Anyway, I agreed I m really a Satan, an angel appearance with devil's wings (as photo at the top). Nice...

Lengcai like angel but with devil's wing and heart (Final Fantasy ~ Sephiroth)

4 comments:

Shn.L said...

I kinda get what you mean, City Harvest pisses me off on a regular basis too. Screaming their guts out and praising and PRAISING their LORD excessively.

Shiuji said...

Finally people saw this post... thank you Shahnon. All just comment of the 2nd post... all forget this post... sad!!!

you also been to City Harvest b4 ooo...

KJSC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ash Godiva said...

shiuji: it's not many people didn't saw this post..i saw but dont know what to comment..sorry shiuji>.<