Monday, April 20, 2009

Beauty and The Beast!!! ~ Part A


Beauty And The Beast - Celine Dion and Peabo Bryson

Now is 1.17am at Singapore here. I wanna write something about this: -


Beauty and The Beast!!!

But this is really too late... Sleeping time now... Gotto sleep early for slimming purpose, my lengcai face and hair... OK... I am in a practice to sleep early, so if you see me online after 12.30am, please chance me to sleep as hard as you can....

Please....
Please come again tomorrow for my Beauty and the Beast ~ PartB. I really don't have the time to write now... hehe... I just feel happy, as I bought a 31" pent from SUB, hard to believe I can fit into 31" SUB pent, as everybody knows, SUB cutting is super small. 3months before, 34" still tight for me.... haha....

P.S. Enjoy this lovely song brought to you by Shiuji Roy.

Good night...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

err.. so actually what is part A again? :P

Kenji said...

Haha can't see that picture!! But hey! We'll be around to check out your blog as always! :P