Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Shiuji!!!


心愿便利贴


After the previous post, I learn that people like to see a happy Shiuji. And I also realized that, a happy Shiuji is handsome, cute and lengcai then a sad Shiuji. I should have know it long time ago. But sometime I just can't control myself. I would like to thanks everyone for encouraging me. Shiuji is now transforming to Silver Dolphin, although there might still a long way to go, but at least I see a bit of result now. I find myself cute when I saw myself in the mirror this morning. LOL...

For the past week, I don't have much time to blog. In office, I need to work harder, prevending myself become the next target of my stupid new manager, now he is shooting arrow to a few stuff, playing shit in my office. Lazy to fuck him, that will just dirty my cute tools. Everning I need to go gym, because I find myself gains 1kg, that was due to the BBQ held with my colleagues on the previous saturday night. I like going for BBQ and buffet, but I hate the feeling of full after eating. But happy really make you eat much.

I feel happy that all my friends and colleagues find me slim down a lot, my lady boss was chancing me to buy some new pents, because my old pents are all too loose for me now, that make me look ugly. Shame to report here, currently I find 30inch is still fit for me, 31inch is totally nice, but 32 is loose. So I decided not to buy new pents before I feel confertable with 30inch.

I found a new friend from Blogger... haha... Erm, we msn every night recently. Maybe due to we have similar interest in guys, and our experience on relationship are quite similar too, so we can chat quite well. LOL. (You know I m talking about you....haha) I showed him my collection of Mr. K's and Mr. R's photos on webcam (saved on my psp la...), then just only I find out, Mr. K also his cup of tea, and he find Mr. R lengcai. OMG...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I play this song because I am currently watching this drama, this drama is so sweet, ChunXi is so lengcai... faint... And I feel happy when I am listening this song...



SHIUJI FEEL HAPPY NOW!!! GAMBATE!!! SILVER DOLPHIN GOGOGO!!!

And I did a cute quest in facebook.com, it is regarding to this drama ~ 命中注定我爱你. (I saw Mr.R did it). And my result is I m the 陈欣怡 (female main character), where Mr.R is 纪纯希 (male main character). LOL... (This is actual result, you can go view my history in Facebook.com).

Is the quest so true? Would it come true?? (I m dreaming, don't bother me. It won't happen la... haiz...)

Will a handsome prince love a normal Shiuji?

How nice if I am hugging by him like this.... (Stop dreaming Shiuji...)


P.S. That make me happy enough... haha...

13 comments:

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

LOL dtee, stop dreaming and come back to reality world larrr...

and your waist is only 30/31"? that is not fat... perhaps you have bun face LOL

go for facial and face massage. it will help to slim your face down

Ash Godiva said...

i'm a stranger but i had been following your blog recently and in my opinion there's no need to negatively compare yourself with other people..

just be the happy you

and no need 2 worry..u will find ur prince charming^^

Anonymous said...

WHAT!!! U wear 30/31" goodness...like that call fat?! i must be damn fat since i wear 32..tsk..haiz.

Shiuji said...

Willy's Diary - How you know my dream never come true leh... gor, 30/31" on a 180cm guy is nice la... but on 170cm, that is fat la...

count anone - Thank you... You are always welcome... rememeber leave comment...

Derek - I m very fat de la... how can make u believe..

All the above - 30/31" it is depends of which brand you are buying.... My 30/31" is when I m trying those long pents in G2000-BLU. Hehe... Their cutting are quite big la...

so I m fat... T.T

jackychan said...

haha luckily i am 180cm XD
wish u all the best la shiuji...
okla,i give u my msn la...
jacky_yoketeng@hotmail.com...
dun leak out my msn or else i will fatten u...
muahahaha XD

Anonymous said...

im back ^^

yaya,dun dream too long eh..shud wake up before too far hehe..

oh ur waist is 30-31", not bad wor..willy was right,maybe u hv bun face? haha..

hahahah..my cup of tea!but it's urs eh,i got my own ^^v

Unknown said...

ganbatte! i lost 8kg d. hehe. but my waist only lose 1 inch. feel so stupid :(

Kenji said...

Geez! I'm wearing 20/31 too okay!? Makes me so self conscious haha! But I think I will have to listen to Willy and go for face massage! Wait, why am i talking about myself!?

Haha anyway, good to hear you're appreciating yourself more! Ganbatte na!? xD

Ash Godiva said...

the xin yuan song is quite nice but the only words that i could understand is ee tien ee tien=.=

明仔(Anson) said...

haha...long time no come comment on ur blog...congratulation cz u had slim down ur weight...
Dun always dream ya...

Shiuji said...

jackychan - Jacky zai ah? you type at my comment page, every people still can see it... What can I do leh?

comengetme - read my previous comment la... 30/31 for a 170cm is fat... u tot I 180cm meh...

Nicholas Rashidee - wa... what have you done to yourself... share leh...

Kenji - You can wear from 20" to 31".... tsugoyine... your waist so flexible...(Kidding)... But you are tall... different case from me. T.T

count anone - LOL... u wan me to translate for you? haha

Shiuji said...

明仔(Anson) - whats the problem of dreaming? all call me don't dream... Maybe Mr.R will love me one day... =.= (I pray..)

Ash Godiva said...

yes i want..you're so generous spending ur time translate it for me...thank you^^