Monday, April 27, 2009

Beauty and The Beast!!! ~ Part C


Big Bang - Haru Haru

No more Beauty and The Beast today. Feel so sad with it... All the lengcai attached with porkchop, with auntie, with uncle, with chubby oldmen, with botak. The reason is very easy. All the lengcai got money eye...($.$) Their eye are attached with 50cent stamp. Blind...

Do you think those people really like them? Just want their tools lah please...

The above is one kind of situation, this will just happen in the back stage or under table.

Another situation is.... Lengcai are blind. Not just lengcai, lenglui also blind. You can see these on the road. Normally, lengcai's girl friend are porkchop, or slut; lenglui's boy friend are chubby uncle, old men, skinny patient. LOVE really blind. Like my ex, he totally not lengcai, why I still wanna together with him? Stupid... BLIND... He is not lengcai and still play3play4 (mean fooling around) outside, even worse.

But it is really good if beauty always come with a beast, at least I know my future hubby is a beauty, because Willy said I m a beast (check out for my previous post's comment). =.="' haha...

From today onwards you can check it out when you are shopping in the mall, nothing to do in the bus or train, browsing friend's photo on facebook.com or deadmen walking on the street. You see, is that really majority of the beauty always come with a beast. That is really true. I have been seeing this for many years, so this result is garantee chop and sign by inspector Shiuji~queen of Luna Maze.

P.S. Do I just say no more Beauty and the Beast at the beginning of this post?

Anyway, I have finish it... Good Night

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Then me is wat? I CURSE U!!!!
Sei Sukebe, u indirectly cursing my future husband is FUGLY beast!?
queen of luna maze???~~~LOL~~~

Ash Godiva said...

i wonder will i get the beauty or beast??

what do u mean by porkchop???

Ching and Chong said...

they probably pick to be with a beast because it will make them look better^^

Shiuji said...

darenKeefer - No la... Sure got some exception one... you are different leh... Your hubby sure lengcai de...

count anone - tat is cantonese... mean ugly girl...

Vinceee - I didnt see u before leh.... haha... Welcome Welcome.. serve yourself, treat here as your home...mmm... M I consider a beast?

Kenji said...

Hahaha! That is quite funny to read! But I do see your point... My sister, so leng lui and I keep thinking her bf don't deserve her! But she likes him so much, it gets so... FRUSTRATING! But it's ok, everyone has their preference I suppose!

TR said...

Then what about me? What will i get? :(

Anonymous said...

me leh?wat will i get too?haha

Shiuji said...

Kenji - thanks for agree with me... *HUG* a big hug for u...

yannshadow - Gor, u ard have 1 la... but in your eye he is the most lengcai 1 right? haha... so yours is special case lo... hehe...

comengetme - you ah? donnoe... slow slow find la..

jackychan said...

LoL XD

Shiuji said...

jackychan - I really wan to say LOL leh... LOL u...