Thursday, April 23, 2009

Beauty and The Beast!!! ~ Part B

19th April 2009, suddenly feel like missing something I like for very long time, so I decided to join my cousin's family swimming at Haugang swimming pool. I didnt expect anything actually, my aim is just to swim as much as I like. I like swimming a lot, but the pool in Singapore are too crowded.

When I reached there, I quickly get myself changed then walked to the place where my cousin sit. But before I saw my cousin, I saw a super hot guy just came up from the water. His body is nicely build as long year swimming, he is a 100% sunny boy type. Handsome face with hot body. 100% my type.

Sunny boy!!! HOT!!!

But you should know. Shiuji is a super shy guy, whenever I see lengcai looking at me, I will drop my head. So once I see him, my eye was like stun, then quickly drop my head, but I saw him smile at me (smile because I too shy, not because he want to approuch me). Shame le....

I didn't expect him to go back into the water, so I just keep on swimming. When I rest after swimming 2labs continuously, I saw him sitting at the side, enjoying the sunshine (So hot, so handsome...). But a skinny uncle was sitting in front of him, and they are chating, they even have the same goggle. =.= What you think now?

No longer after, a botak mascular walk near them to join their conversation, then he start pointing to the lengcai's leg and foot, poking his foot and leg muscle, seems like teaching them to train. After that, the lengcai back to the water start guiding those ducky to swim. I think he is the assistant of either one instructor in the pool. (Lets go and register, I need to learn swimming too...hehe)

Around 12.30pm, all the people start leaving, my nephew and I change to smaller pool to play, then I saw the lengcai leaving also. You know what happen? He was leaving with the Botak. =.="'

This is really Beauty and The Beast!!!

Beauty 1!!!

Beauty 2!!!


Beauty 3!!!


Beast!!!

Next

more about beauty and the beast will brought to you in

Beauty and The Beast Part C





TVXQ_-_MIROTIC

Now my feeling is like this song. 不爽。。。

4 comments:

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

put your own photo to replace ru hua photo lar LOL

Anonymous said...

hahaha..u so naughty willy ^^

Ash Godiva said...

what?!?!he smiled at u and u should smile back to him...
it's ur golden chance..
if i were u i'll go there more frequently 2 meet him:p

i have simillar exp but i smiled back 2 him and now i even manage to touch his muscles^^

Shiuji said...

Willy's Diary - gor, I better then ru hua by a lot la OK...

comengetme - dont care him...

count anone - you think so easy? I dont dare to dream any more... just take it easy... if he wanna know me, i just can hope he come to me....

I feel tired..