Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Current Feeling ~ SHINee


31st January 2010 Sunday, 11.14am, listening to jojo~SHINee, on my way to LotOne to see SHINee.

Before this morning, I still full of excitment, because I could catch this precious time to see them in real. Weather to get their autograph or not isn't my issue, so long as I could see their live performance.

This morning I received a call from my friend to informed me that he can't go with me, and for that I would have to go alone. By right that wouldn't effect my mood, but don't know why my mood is falling down, feeling lonely again.

My auntie and even my colleagues would say I always got a lot of friends to date with, but why today I can't think of anyone to go with me. I was being silly this morning by keep on thinking negatively.

But seeing a cute baby in front of me now, I understand something, the world still so beautiful, no point to being sad because of this tiny little thing. Happy and go wherever I like, do whatever I want.

Mood is very flexible, you can make it turn to the positive side, or curve to the negetive side, as you like. So being happy or sad are all depends on your choice.


Don't always make yourself sad. Love yourself.

2 comments:

~eRiC~ said...

yeah~ thts the way it is... it's the way u tink it matter

Leon Koh said...

they are so adorable!