Saturday, February 6, 2010

Big Spending Starting

Traditionally, there is this trend that every Chinese will at least buy a set of new clothes for Chinese New Year. So it is normal for us to spend slightly higher before New Year.

Some people not just only have new clothes, they will also buy new bag, wallet, handphone, necklace, new hair style, new look.... To make sure everything of his/her are whole new. "change your boy friend also, so that I could hook one up during this time ~ devil"

But this year I spent slightly more than the past 20 years. "How much is my 'slightly' cover?" haha.. Nevermind, my 'slightly' can't even get a luxury bag.

The coming two weeks before new year, I will control my food consumption, do more exercise, fight for a hotter body, and to save some money from there. Lol.. To recover my pain.

But I haven't finish buying new cloth. How?

Who wanna buy for me.

No comments: