Thursday, February 11, 2010

Missing Vampire ~ Day 1

7th February 2010 Sunday, reach home around 7.30am with some "yau zha gui" at the near by coffee shop. After a short Facebook in the morning, I have my breakfast with my auntie, uncle and their funny auntie friends.

They are hilarious, we never stop laughing the whole day, because they stay at my house whole day to help my auntie cook vegetarian food for praying during lunar new year. And I do my favourite 雞絲卷.

After busying for whole day, I date friends at evening for dinner and shop at Tempines. When come to this male apparel boutique, I saw this fake 2 piece shirt, how much I wish to buy it for my vampire, I know it suit him very well.

After shopping, I chose to take bus instead of train, because bus got longer walking distance, so that I could call my vampire before he sleep. But in the conversation, he didn't sounds like he want to have any relationship, maybe his ex hurt him before. Their relationship just hold for 1 month, although that was year ago, but enough to make him lose confidence.

So I ll remain in our current condition. As a friend.

Ps. Not going to tell what happen during day2 ~ day5 "date of this post"... But everything going well.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

SZ said...

who is the vampire?

Leon Koh said...

wow typing blog from iphone that is new to me!