Friday, May 7, 2010

Restart!!!

My last post here in Luna Maze was 11 February 2010. Life still the same as year ago, no one willing to walk into my heart, still single and available. Within these days, there were some guys past by, but never stay.
Don't wish to be single: seeing others sticking together with his partner, shopping, have meal and movie together; listening others talk about their partner, how cute their partner, what their partner doing and how their partner character. For me in the past, I will turn emo once I turn back.
But now I share their happiness, wish they would happy forever. After turning back, I no longer bringing sadness along, but walk away with smile.

Shiuji ~ The White Devil

Now is like a restart for me, and my blog. Luna Maze no longer a place to seek for sweet happiness, dolphin no longer living here. Now White Devil rules the blog, creating happiness for his own land, instead of waiting happiness drop down from the sky.


LISTEN, I am alone at a crossroads
I'm not at home in my own home
And I've tried and tried to say what's on mind
You should have known

Oh, now I'm done believing you
You don't know what I'm feeling
I'm more than what you made of me
I followed the voice you gave to me
But now I've gotta find MY OWN

(Listen by Beyonce)

1 comment:

shane said...

are u sure this blog will keep up to date? lol..
dont be sad k,alot of single one to let u hunt out there XD