Friday, May 7, 2010

Going Genting~~

Today I am going to take 11.30pm bus to Genting Highland.

Few months ago, I asked my date to go with me, but we fight after a month. Now thinking, how nice if I could go travel with my lover.

I always have this dream, which is traveling with lover. Sit side to side on the bus / plane, check in hotel together, sleep on the same bed in the hotel room, walking on the street in a foreign place, shopping together, eating same bowl of dessert, feeding me with the food he order. Doing whatever a couple do.

Now no more!!!

This trip I m going with my collage friends in Ipoh. 2 pairs and 3 singles; 4 girls, 3 guys; 6 normal, 1 gay.

By right, if I didn't break with my ex-date, the trip should be: 3pairs, 2 singles; 4 girls, 4 guys; 6 normal, 2 gays.

1 comment:

shane said...

guess everyone hoping and wishing for the same thing? :)