Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Shiuji 09

People says, 21 years old is a birthday that shows one has grown up to be an adult. He/She is now has legal capacity to sign legal contract with others in their own name. So normally people will celebrate it in a slightly special way.

This year I m finally 21, I never feel excited of being an adult, I wish I always young. But still have to celebrate right? Otherwise gotto wait another year for this special day of myself.

Original plan is to held a pajamas party, bikini party, beach party or even simple BBQ. But time don't allow, I have no time to held such a grand party, and my finance will be very tight after such a party.


In the night before my birthday, I was doing nothing at home, once the time touch 12, I received message on msn from JunJun. He don't want to bother me for the past half an hour was to give me this supprise. How sweet! But Make me recalled back last year, same time.

In that night, many of us were in msn chat room waiting my birthday to come, all bloggers were helping me count down in the chat room, some even purposely sleep late for this. They are Kevin, Yannick, Willy?, JunJun, Jon, Eric, Vern?, Chu? Who else I missed. Haha... (I will check old post to see)

This year do not have any count down, just JunJun still accompanying me here and Sen (sadly your line not good at that moment) also.

On the actual day 29th Dec 2009, 4of my colleagues and 4 of my Ipoh friends and I went for K buffet. I sang a lot tonight, took many silly photos and received crazy presents ~ red underwear from Levi's.

My Ipoh Friends ~ LHJ

Shiuji singing

Wearing it... OMG...

Although the celebration was simple, but fun. How much I wish that I have a numbers of friends to attend my party so that I could held a big party.


Levi's underwear, Bag, angpao are my Birthday presents...

Thank You!!! Friends....

5 comments:

Ash Godiva said...

good for you....i never have birthday present that much....:(

Shiuji said...

dont so sad la... will have will have...

Joel,约珥 said...

haha,i oso dun hav present dee

SZ said...

superman underwear LOL

Unknown said...

happy birthday...lol...