Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Against the Original Rule

This question happened to asked by some of my plu friends around me, and I do have my own opinion on this issue.

"Should I turn from 0 to 1 to get a lover?" (or the other way)

My question back, "Is that so important whether your boyfriend is a 0 or 1?"

Let's explain, 1 is the guy who fuck (under the definition of gay sex), so called holding the male position when come to sex; 0 is the guy who being fucked, so called holding the female position (with a cock, but not ah gua, 0 still a men).

In my opinion,

So long as both are loving each other, what's the matter of being a 0 or 1. If it is true love, you shall willing to satisfy your partner, so sometime just be the one he like.

Sex "Original Rule" is guy fucking girl, popularized speaking, "guy is to attach with girl". But being a GAY, we are already going against the original rule, if we still concern with being a 0 or 1, what's the difference with sticking to the rule.

People always claim that love and sex are not equal. If you really don't care, what for choosing 1 or 0. Get who you love without caring what will happen on the bed in the future, gay don't create new rule, gay just against the original rule.

Or some might think, 1 take care of 0, e.g. guys have to take care of girls. Love don't differentiate who to take care of who, love will make you to take care of each other. When you really love one person, you shall willing to take care of him in every single second. I feel it before, do ya?

Prove it love can change. As gay exist is because love ignored gender.

Wish 有情人,终成眷属!

4 comments:

SZ said...

guess i agree with wat u mentioned there

Bravebear said...

well said... Totally agree with you. I oso dunno whether I am 0 or 1. People that normally asks about whether we are 0 or 1 is only interested in having sex. Sien...

Ash Godiva said...

bravo to you....such an insightful post you have there:)

love even ignored orientation....got cases gay fall for a girl and a straight fall for a guy:p

Jessyca said...

Im very curious of what Count a commented...I never encounter any gay fall for a girl. This is quite interesting...hmm..