Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year 2010

31 December 2009, last day of 2009. This is my first time experience to join this new year's count down plus fireworks. My friends and I came to this river side behind Fullerton Hotel. We walk all the way from Marina Square to this place, when we passing through the under ground pass near Esplanade, there were so many people squeezing in from so many entrances to this only exit which brought us to Marina.

Back view of Fullerton Hotel

After walking for about 10~20mins, we found this place where we can sit on the smooth grass land, and we could catch nice view of fireworks later. Then 5 of us sit in a circle, bring out all our presents for gift exchange (belated Christmas) and a box of cakes from Secret Receipt, because they want to celebrate belated birthday for me as I didn't blow candle that night (I still can't escape from being 1 year older).

While they sing birthday song for me, luckily not much people join, really paiseh. A cute boy sitting next to us realised it and wish me Happy Birthday, his smile was so cute and I got electric shock, later he asked his friend to play Happy Birthday song with his guitar and he sing it for me. How sweet.

My friends first time seeing my shy face while I met cuttie, and keep on laughing at me. They asked me whether do I wanna take photo with the cute guy or not, I didn't answer and keep on pulling the grass on the ground. Actually I didn't realise this minor action of myself, but they saw it. So my best friend went to asked that guy to take photos for us and with us, so that I could have a photo of him for memory. ^^

Taking photo with cute boy!!!

Then we exchange our gift immediately before new year comes. I was supprise that the one who give me my present is my best friend, and this is the first doll I have in my life time. I love it alot and I named him XXX (guess...).

Thanks... This is Shiuji and XXX (guess...)

Before fireworks start, the cuttie went off after saying good bye to us. (T.T please don't go...) This year fireworks were so nice, maybe I myself like fireworks a lot, and I am watching with my best friends and so many nice smiling face people around, makes me fell for this multicolored splendor. But while watching this fireworks, I will still think of someone, how nice if I could watch this with someone. Don't have to hold hand, it will still be nice even he is around watching the same view with me. (just thinking...^^)

Happy New Year 2010

This is a whole new year, wish I could leave all the unhappy things with 2009, brought all the happy things over to 2010. Any New Year resolution? As follows: -

1) I can have more confidence on myself, no matter is on my appearance, study, love, friendship, career or anything, because for the past 2009, I felt myself always on the negetive side of all these.

2) Bring myself up to another level on my career, no matter is changing to another career line, or keep in my current career line. So long as there is growing.

3) Have a nicer, healthy and seducing body, don't know for what. Just feeling cool to have it.

4) Level on my singing skill, as I really love singing. If can I will brave up and go for Cafe audition. (Hard to reach that stage, but will try)

5) Brave up on everything, singing, knowing new friends, talking, and whatever, I really braveless to do anything. Train my brave.

6) Have a good result on my study. Pass every subject that I am going to sit in this year, or in previous year 2009.

7) Strengthen my English Language, don't really feels like having much inprovement. Must have improvement on listening, speaking and writting in English.

8) Love? Don't know. No point to think so much. Come whenever you want.

9) Make more new friends... I like to have many friends, but maybe this is really not my talent on making friend.

10) Write good blog. I will try not to use market English (broken English), try to strengthen my writing skill and grammer in this way.

Actually too many things wish to achieve. SO..... Just do it....


Happy New Year.....

2 comments:

Ash Godiva said...

oh so cute..maybe he's mixed-blooded....you should at least ask his facebook so you can keep in touch with him and i can add him..hahaha

SZ said...

happy new year 2010, hope all ur resolutions can come true ;)

wah i dint hear ANYthing about tis new year's eve experience

-sen-