Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tasty X'mas

Chinese says, life consists of 4major tastes, i.e. sweet, sour, bitter and spicy. But I feel all four in this Christmas. Let's group all the things happened in these few days.

Sweet
Not because I got a boy friend or what. Sweet is because I get to meet Yannick Gor, Eric, Xiaoyu, from KL, James, Roy (not me), Aaron from Singapore, Derrick from JB, Qing from China, and ...(update later) from Hong Kong. How sweet, I met 6 new friends. Although there is unhappy things within, but still the dating is full of happiness and joy.

Got my birthday present in advance from my colleagues. Is a leather bag, I like it actually, but my friend said the design too over, if for him, he won't dare to carry it.

Sour
Many sour things actually, everybody should know I m big vinegar tang (means easy to get jealous). What make me so jealous?
i) James and Eric - This sweet couple, go here and there together in these few days, although is distance love, but I think there should be full of honey along the way from KL to S'pore.

ii) Eric and Yannick - Although I m Yannick so called "didi", but he never treat me so, perhaps he got more things to tell Eric then to me. Nevermind, nice that you can talk so well with Eric.

iii) Derrick - Just a 16y.o. boy already so wanted. Make sounds old. What was I when I 16? Still a big fat boy doing nothing in the school.

Enough of sour things, still got a lot of minor things, as I really not a simple vinegar tang.

Bitter
Bitter thing don't stay long in my mind. I try not to remember them. But bitter things are:
i) Abandoned by XiaoYu and Derrick after clubbing.
ii) My best friends' case (tell more next time)
iii) wish not come true (I wish to get a boyfriend before 21 birthday)
.... Forget

Spicy
Haha. I like spicy things. They are equivalent to hot things. I dance in club is true, no guy approach is not 100% true. LOL. I did dance with guys, and in the club I really saw a lot of hotties and cuties. These really make me hot. And, when I came home early in the morning, I saw this hot guy in the bus who I usually see him in the night. (I think he went club also, good boy, go home early) haha.

Minor thing like got a iron during my office gift exchange? Err.. Strange right? But iron is hot anyway, when you on it.

Conclusion:
I starting to love Christmas, as we can gather with friends, giving and receiving gifts.

Hate x'mas as I don't have a lover to celebrate. That's pain by seeing others loving so sweet under those beautiful x'mas decorations.

2 comments:

Ash Godiva said...

The important date that i hate the most is my own birthday...i never celebrated with friends and lover(coz i don't have any lover)

i never even received ANY birthday cards:(

As for the christmas i only feel bitter...coz just stay in my house do nothing...

SZ said...

great, no me inside

-sen-