Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

25th December 2009, Christmas, 4 days to my birthday. But this morning, brought me a bad start for my 21 years old.

Last night, after going Orchard to have a short walk to feel the Christmas and meet some friends. We straight to a famous gay club in Singapore ~ PLAY. There were 3 of us when we go.

The night was great. Many hot guys there. Hotties and cutties really flooding the dancing floor. Ending part of the night, DJ even play those my favourite songs. Eg. Ring Ding Dong of SHINee, Abracadabra of brown eye girls, Nobody of wonder girls, Bad Romance of Lady Gaga....

But majority of the night I was dancing alone. No guy approaching me, 1 of the 16 y.o. friend was hugged by many guys in the night, in the end follow that guy home. Another friend also left with another guy. Left with lonely guy here, sitting at the road side, waiting the time for MRT to re-open.

Although I m so unhappy, but still I have to pretend nothing and wish them good luck. God never fair.

Now, I see many cars stopping in front of me, but I just pretend I see nothing, and continue typing this. I m not slut. Just a ordinary guy who need a guy. Not pervert who drive around to catch lonely guys. 5.26am. Another car.

(update on 27th December 2009)
What actually I unhappy for? I don't know. Being abandon? No sex? No guy? Being sad for all these are stupid... So no need to be unhappy... ^^

3 comments:

Bravebear said...

HiHi... Merry Christmas! All things will past. Good and bad things. Just stay positive yea =) hugz...

SZ said...

silly.always think of stupid things =.=

sen

Shiuji said...

Bravebear - no worried... I will be OK after few days... see.. now nothing ard...

SZ - you know wat... i always just think no action...