Saturday, December 12, 2009

iPhone 3GS 16GB

Finally.... I got my iPhone.... wuahahahah....

11 December 2009 (Thursday), early in the morning, my aunt and I went to Tempines Mall~M1, we reach M1 around 11am, and they just opened. But the queue was already quite long. After queuing for 1hour, finally we got the ticket and we sit inside to wait for another 1 hour.

In the previous night, I already heard from the News that some people had queue up for more then 5hours, but still can't get in to get the ticket. And today is just the 2nd day where M1 and Starhub release their iPhone. So should be quite many people also. Wondering why those people so free, today just Thursday, and not public holiday also. Why are there so free here to queue up for the iPhone?

Around 1pm+, finally our turn to be served by the counter. My cousin and I both choose iPhone 3GS 16GB White with signing M1 iPlan Lite for 2years. And now we gotto queue again for payment, luckily my younger cousin was already queuing there in advance for us, so we got advantage by bringing more people here. haha...

People in Singapore really love to queue, most of them said is because of their kiashu culture. But why don't they queue up while waiting for MRT?

How others come out from the door?


I don't know how to list out the good of iPhone. For entertainment, you can put in many songs and videos, you even can download games you want from iStore, some is even free. With iPlan, you can even online wherever you want. For business, you can check stock value immediately, check for foreign currencies exchange rate. Good quality, good graphic, good appearance... But every application and files gotto connect through iTunes.

iPhone 3GS White

I got some problem with my iTunes. My playlist in my library and all the application I downloaded for my iPhone will disappeared after I shut down my computer. Although iPhone allow me to retrieve those paid application from my iPhone. But they won't allow me to retrieve my song playlist... SHIT

HELP!!!

But I still love my iPhone!!! ^^

2 comments:

SZ said...

i oso wan iphone!!! :(

sen

Ash Godiva said...

i wondering why you also free like those people...that day was Thursday...u supposed to be inside office or studying for exam.lol