Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Nervous Morning!!!

1st December 2009 Tuesday. Feel sleepy through out the whole morning. Suddenly, I received a sms from a "new friend". Just name him Mr.D.

Mr.D is from KL, but started to work in Singapore since 2~3months ago. Although we have each other in msn, but never chat until I saw him at True Fitness Suntec month ago. Just I saw him, he didn't recognize me, maybe I look really different between picture and real me. To me, he is A class lengcai, at the same rank with Yannick gor, Daren.....

So his message is to date me to Kbox after work. Everyone in Luna Maze will know, Shiuji will feel shy even if a stranger lengcai look at him. Not to mention stranger, there is past case, when Shiuji date Yannick gor at KL, before Yannick arrive, I actually went to toilet for more then 5 times to check myself at the mirror. Can see how nervous am I during that time.

Same thing happen again, I can't push away his offer, as I scared he think I am proud, so I accepted. The whole morning, I was so nervous, I can't control my emotion, I scared but still feel happy. I told my best friend in my office, and she also laugh at me. Haiz...

I agree, I am really lag of self confidence. But it has been improved a lot. But around 5pm, I received his text to cancel our appointment, as he need to work OT. Immediately, I felt relieve yet disappointed.

So conclusion, I wish to go, but scared; I want to make more new friends, but shy! All because I don't have enough self confidence and not brave enough.

No balls....

3 comments:

SZ said...

yea now u met him ady

sen

Anonymous said...

try to open up more and u should be fine!! and u have looks better than the majority =)

Shiuji said...

SZ - ya... finally...haha

liptong - thx... thx... thx... *HUG* *muark muark muark x5*