Monday, November 30, 2009

Air Steward!!!

Recently I always get to read this air steward blogger's blog. He always upload a lot of photos that he took when he reach certain country. And now he bring me up with a crazy thinking....

Be an air steward!!!

Crazy!!!

You can't make it Shiuji! You fatty!

OK! By fact...

Age ~ 21... still young...
Height ~ 171cm... Should be ok right? Too tall is hard for him to move in the plane.
Weight ~ 68kg... Not fat... but also not slim enough...
Look ~ Not ugly.. Won't scared people away, some girls would say cute also... hehe
Skin type ~ Not sensitive skin, consider smooth...
Personality ~ Friend around me quite like me. But stranger will think other way.
Language ~ Can speak in Chinese, Cantonese, Hokkien, Kakka, Malay, English (when talking to people I know, I will use pasar English, without my control; when talking to stranger, my English will turn to proper English with nice accents or otherwise, eat screw.

One important point... I no balls...

Anything else? haiz... Whatever, just take it as a dream tonight!!!

Headache!!

Give me your opinion!

Wanna share this 2 messages which I just copy and paste from a forum that I just read.

M - hey,i am Malaysian.. i be willing to be a air stewardness.. but i am not idea what can i do next step to got a opportunity to be a air stewardness...

C -
Improve your English for your next step... No, I'm not trying to be mean.


7 comments:

~eRiC~ said...

yes, english is the utmost important criteria i guess. no matter how mr universe you are, well versed english is a must. Well, nothing is impossible geh.. if you have the passion and determination.haha

Bravebear said...

yeah... That guy needs to improve his english... swt-nye... Me too!

Ash Godiva said...

Sometimes I have no ball also but when it comes to talking with lengchai I have lots of it.lol

well Roy..those lengchais in the airplane r waitin 4 u.don't make them wait u for too long :)

TR said...

ya , eng. LOL

shane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SZ said...

ahaha..i like the way C replied M

sen

Natalie said...

hello. :)
I have seen you in person a few times before.

You Are cute. In fact, I think you are better looking than the average guys out there. So have more confidence in yourself.

Okay? :]