Monday, November 16, 2009

No Good Time!

Exam coming soon, I have been studying my law whenever I am free and available to study. Now I come to this part, "No good consideration!" But I m not contracted into any promises or obligation. But just having "No Good Time".

Trying my very best to make Mr.R my good friend, but friendship doesn't seems to be work with just one party exercising it. Anyway since letting go is a must, without breaking our friendship, strengthen the friendship is the best way. And I m proud of myself that I m doing a good job with letting go this person. Now I m AVAILABLE!

Many things happen recently, my sister in my office break off with her 4~5-years relationship boyfriend, another good friend of mine in office break off with her 2years relationship boyfriend also, I think another female colleague of mine sitting behind me also... I saw her cried heavily last 2 weeks, should be break off with her 3months relationship boy friend. And all happen in the same week. Hard to find good and LOYALTY guy!


This song is nice. "坏人" 你是个好人,也是个坏人 You are a good guy, also a bad guy...

Recently I wish to make a friendship with a guy. I stay Pasir Ris (1st MRT station from east), he stay Tempines (2nd MRT station from east). We both work at Shaw Tower, Beach Road, my office at 24th floor, his at 28th floor. For the past 2months, almost everyday, I can see him from Tempines station to Shaw Tower, whole journey is about 35mins.

But recently I don't see him at the MRT door where I always meet him. But I do see him when we come to the main road which head to our office building. Which means he change place to stand and his way to office. Hidding?

16th Nov 2009 Monday, during lunch time, my colleagues and I waiting for lift and 24th floor lobby, once the door open, I saw him in the lift and I whisper to my best friend and my sister that he is the one. haha... Then after work, when I leaving my office, I met him again in the lift. Is that fate? Today, is the first time we go home together, he walk very fast, but we still get to board at the same train but next door. Where I just can see him from far.

He look stress everytime while he see me. That makes me not dare to look at him at all. I wish I could talk to him. But I m not brave enough to do so. I can see, he is not gay, just a normal straight guy, but I just wish to know who is he, and wish to be his friend. Just as simple as that. (Maybe he has Mr.R feature, but my best friend and my sister disagree)

无分吧!


P.S. Many people bless me to have my true love before my 21st Birthday. Impossible to come true I think... haha..

1 comment:

shane said...

everyone u meet at MRT is ur fate =.="