Tuesday, November 10, 2009

One Hand Won't Sound!!!

Told my mom that I will go KL again after I my friend's wedding dinner in Ipoh on 23rd November 2009. I got scolded immediately on the phone.

Mom: (Angry) You always go KL for what? KL is a dangerous...

Shiuji: I go meet up my friend. As promised long time ago.

Mom: Friend again. You always friends, I let you go Singapore is to study, but you always go here and there... Why don't you spend your time concentrate on study. Go KL for what?

Shiuji: As I said, I will go meet some of my friends.

Mom: Friends? Why don't they go Singapore to find you? Why must you go KL? Ya, when you go KL, they will treat you as friend. You try the other way round, ask them to go Singapore to find you, see they still friend or not? One hand won't sound.

Shiuji: Ok! I will think about it...

Mom: If you don't want to study, you better come back to Ipoh to take over your father's factory.

I know my mom just worried about me. But her statement not totally wrong. Not only friendship, even to lover, relative, colleagues, even customers and suppliers on business, both parties need to work it out, and push together. As you always try to build up relationship with the other party, but he never want to bother, then this relationship never be built.

Like to stand a wall, both side need to push together to make the wall stand straight and stable. But if just one side are pushing, the wall won't be stable on fall to the other side.



But giving up a friendship is not the characteristic of Shiuji. I always try to build up a friendship with others, although they never have much response, but I won't try to give up. I will stand until the day you accept to defense at the other side of the wall.

P.S. Wish to have true friends. Although friend don't stand forever! But I believe it will works if we defense together...

4 comments:

~eRiC~ said...

eh, u also like tht song ar.. hahaa

Bravebear said...

keep believing. There are others that have the same believe and I wish u will meet them 1 day.

Ash Godiva said...

haha...what bravebear said is right..looks like his thinking is same with me..

shane said...

sorry for nt being a gud fren. wat u said was right.hope it works out