Monday, September 7, 2009

Thank you!!!

I don't know what had happen. Sounds like this come too sudden. Anyway, I know you won't read this post. Even if you come, you will leave immediately I think.

4th Sept 2009, that night I did something really wrong. As you told me you want his msn before, I thought you wanna know him, so I brought him into our conversation. But I didn't expect such an ending. I tried my very best to explain to both of parties. One party told me: "is OK! never mind" So I didn't care much. And the other party promise me won't tell people who is it, but he just shout to express his feeling on facebook. What had happen after this or behind of me? I don't know.

6th Sept 2009, but this morning, Kevin asked me: "He angry with you?" But I still blur don't know what had happen. Until the afternoon, I found myself tagged on his photo, and when I wanna comment on it, then just only I realized I had been removed from his friend list. Then I go back to check my blogger.com, and I find out 1 follower stop following me and his blog posts were totally gone from my daskboard.

This is too sudden. My brain is empty. I hope Mr.R is around, but he is not, anyway, he don't care. Thanks for yanny gor, chat to me on the phone; Zac gor, chat to me on msn; Sen, trying to understand; 翔少,trying to make me happy.........

I just feel kinda wastage. 10months of friendship ended due to a 20mins msn, which less than 30sentences. For me, one seconds friend, forever friend. But I can't do anything. To him, I am totally not trust worthy I think. (I think is to everyone...) Every relationship ended normally are because of lack of trust. For this as well.

I don't expect you to forgive me. But thanks for being my gor for the past 10months. I am really proud of having you as my gor. (You won't accept it anymore...) I am using the perfume you recommended to me, I always think of you when I use. Sorry.. Maybe this is really my fault. Please don't forgive me, but forget me. Don't remember people hurt you before. I won't appear in front of you anymore, I don't want you get hurt anymore.

Please accept my last sentence: Thank you, Gor...



MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

7 comments:

steve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

you are welcome... just stop everything and like what you said, just forget...

i did think over the so called relationship. you get true friends now, at least better than us who used to abused you verbally and threw tantrums on you.

remove you from friends list is necessary. your new gang wouldn't want you to be in my friend list. they are so proud of themselves after all. *giggles* LOL

suddenly i feel myself act like a bitch LOL you take care...

peace...

~eRiC~ said...

hurh? why suddenly all got these frenships prob?

jackychan said...

what happened?
is everything ok?

Kenji said...

Di... I don't really know what happen... but I hope all goes well for ya...

Ching and Chong said...

i guess u just have to decide which friend you value more. of course he blocked you because he expected you to stand up for him when that tw guy offended him.

TR said...

welcome