Sunday, September 13, 2009

Dream!!!

I have been waiting for so long to at least see of him once in my dream. Finally, my small little wish come true in this night.

12th Sept 2009 Saturday, recently I have been training myself to sleep early, main reason is for my face. LOL... Recently my face has becoming worse and worse, according to beautician's statement, it was due to congested, the only thing I can do is sleep early. Therefore, I will probably sleep around 12am (Maximum I can do, because by the time I reach home from class or gym, that will be 11+pm)

This night I went to bed around 12.15am, I can't sleep actually, because I used to sleep very late for more then half year, and my cousin still playing his computer game in the room. I keep turning around on my bed, and "he" start attacking my brain. Whenever I have nothing to do in physical, I will start thinking of "him". Why? Don't know thinking of how long, I fall asleep.

I can't really remember what's the dream actually about, I just remember my family and I went to a strange water theme park in maybe Malaysia, because I saw many Malaysian. While I were wondering around inside, I saw Mr.R was with his friends there also, that was my first time seeing him in real. I wanna make him realise me, I did many stupid things to make him see me. Sadly he didn't.

Then I told my sister that Mr.R is my friend.

(Very blur part, don't know what happen here...)

I came back to my home, then my sister told me: "Your friend Mr.R will stay over tonight, he is now upstair." Then I faster rush upstair. The room's light was off, but i can see his eye still open, then I immediately hide behind of the wall to cool down myself. Suddenly the light on, I tried to look into the room.

That wasn't Mr.R. My sister brought back the wrong person. By the way, why she brought Mr.R back our house? I don't know.

(Blur again...)

Mr.R and I finally meet and we are back to the water theme park. We chat a lot and play together. (Can't remember detail...haha)

And I slightly remember Kevin, Daren and.... (Forget who is the third person), they exceeds in my dream, but forget what actually happen.

Silly right. Anyway, just a dream, never come true.

Ok... Time to prepare to sleep. Good night.

5 comments:

Ash Godiva said...

your feelings towards that person is so deep until see that person inside dream^^

i wonder what will be that person's reaction when he knows this??:)

Shiuji said...

Count anone- I told him once I wake up! haha...

~eRiC~ said...

u spelt daren's name wrongly.. siong sei ler lei.. horh.. haha

who is Mr R since you've been talking about him like forever

Shiuji said...

erictbk - Nevermind la... He wont read anyway. So he wont realise de la...

Incredible leh.. you donNoe who is Mr.R?

TR said...

WTF !!!! never dream of me . forget it then . -sigh-