Sunday, September 27, 2009

Clubbing Night ~ Zouk~

I have not been going to club for almost half a year, and I really miss them so much. I like clubbing, but most of my friends don't club, thats why no one is going with me. But finally... hehehe

25th Sept 2009 (Friday), in the afternoon, 3 of my colleagues of I went to Jack's Place Restaurant for lunch, and it is totally free for me. haha.. Because 2 of them are going to pay for 2 of us, so we ordered NZ Rebeye steak with brown sauce. Yummy.

NZ Rebeye Steak with brown sause Jack's Place Steak House

In the office, I received a box of gift from my colleague, because she give birth a baby boy. GongxiGongxi... After work, I quickly rush home to change for clubbing.

Baby gift box

Before I leave my home around 10pm. I msn Mr.R, wanna show him how I wear tonight, but sadly he didn't reply. At the same time, I saw Derek Hyung online, so I on my webcam to show him. But he said the shirt too small for me... damn it.

This how I wear

On the way, I felt myself super unlucky tonight. (1) At home, while changing my earing, the hole bleed, ~maybe the new earing still too big for me~; (2) I wear my Budha bracer, but it break once I wear ~maybe too long didn't wear~; (3) When bus came, I realised I left my bus card at home ~gotto go home get it~; (4) Wait for a cab at Tiong Bahru central for more then 20mins, ~maybe too late, it was 11.00pm~. Damn unlucky, scared something might happen.*SCARED*

Once I reach the enterance of Zouk. My friend came out to bring me in. And his friend already inside, we were just waiting for the arival of the soul person ~ DJ. He super late, he finally appeared after 12am. Then we went down to the dance floor to dance. My friend~Wayne is a well known lala zai, he can dance quite well, so he attracted those girls around, although he is not lengcai (he won't read my blog). LOL.

Luckily I wear white pent to Zouk, because the lighting will make white thing bright up

Ya... Zouk is a straight club. I saw many hot guy, cute guy, sweet guy around, but most of them hugging girls... Wanna cry.... Or most of them also with their group of friends, I also wish to have a group of clubbing kaki (not sitting there to drink, but dance and shout with us...haha)... But still, I saw quite some gay guys around. hehe...

Wayne's colleague, Pretty right...

I starting to love Zouk, there are 3 grounds (i.e. Disco, pub, R&B.) Don't know how to describe, Disco is DJ music, R&B is R&B music obviously, both can shout and dance, R&B even can sing with the song if you know (No worried, those songs are very famous, poker face, dance.... so on). The difference is people, R&B got more kids, lala zai; disco... not that lala... LOL...

Clubbing is fun, esspecially is dance dance dance. I wish they will play Abracadebra~Brown eyed girls... Then we can shake our ass to knock people ass. haha...

Before leaving

Luckily nothing bad happen after that, we left there around 3.45am, because Zouk close at 4am. And we take cab home, but something really bad happen here once I reach home. My uncle thought I will reach home after he wake up, so he lock the door before he went to sleep...

HELP!!! but luckily, my uncle just back to bed after he went to toilet, so he heard I opening the gate... In other word, the toilet save me in. LOL..

Lets enjoy how Brown eyed girls shake their ass~ I can shake like this....

1 comment:

Kevin Retuya said...

oh my god! i like your shirtt!!! ^_^ its so nice!