Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Public Holiday ~No Holiday~



(This song is very sweet.)


By right, 20th September 2009 (Sunday) is Hari Raya Puasa, Malay New Year. 21st Sept 2009 (Monday) is a replacement of public holiday of Malay New Year. So it is a good chance for me to go clubbing at Zirca, because every Sunday is their special night ~ Super Star. It means this is a good chance for me to dance as crazy as I like, shake until I forget him, find someone to replace HIM in my brain. Since he won't want me...

BUT

My stupid collage have lesson in this morning, because they know we don't work this day. Damn it. Thats pull me back from clubbing. Make me woke up early on this public holiday morning, rushing to school and hurt my finger while changing my earing. Damn pain.

I wear blue big V-neck T, black jeans, white sport shoe with black vest and old style sunglass. When I walk on the MRT from one end to another. So many people staired at me. Sure because too gay... Damn it...

On my way, I sms Sen Dear to check for me the flight time for today from Singapore to Penang. Because I wanna wish him good luck before he leave Singapore. Silly. But now I know he reach Penang le... hehe..

Don't want to write too much le. Wanna sleep le... Good night ~@~

5 comments:

Zach said...

I thought Sunday and Monday is Hari Raya and Tuesday is the replacement holiday?

Ash Godiva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ash Godiva said...

there's no such thing as malay new year!
but there is such thing as muslim new year...it is called maal hijrah..
raya is raya...it's not a new year.

ya..your dressing look so gay.:p

shane said...

i tot u were going to penang at that time

hngs said...

Muak~ ^3^
a kiss for you.