Saturday, August 22, 2009

Net Friends VS Real Friends

Suddenly curious with this title.

Net Friends VS Real Friends

Isn't it net friends could hardly become real friends?

I don't know what about others, but it really applied to me. Sometimes really feel lonely. Take my account in Facebook.com as an example.

Majority of my post hardly receive more then 5comments. And the 5 are normally some close friend. (Where the others in my friend list? they never bother others?) But some of those handsome can easily get more then 20comments in less then 5mins with just a simple post (ie. boring...).

Comments being ignored. Don't know is it normal people won't reply comments, or just not going to reply mind. Maybe you would say I think too much. But somehow they really do that really obvious. Many comments I made on some people's post have actually being ignored by that owner. Many people also commented on that particular post, but the owner replied to all of them, except me.

Net friends never last look. This two days your might have 1000topics to talk with, but come to the third day, your might back to stranger again. (Just example, normally wont that short...)

Anyway, as a friend, I will still care of you no matter you are my net friend or real friend. But you appreciate my kindness or not is your own business. I can't force anyone to be my friend.

Just understand my theory.

Once friend, Friend FOREVER!!!


Don't want to talk so much. Feeling being ignored after reading so many blogs.



青春Amigo - 修二与彰

Suddenly feeling like sharing this song. Amigo is means FRIEND! This was my favorite song during my secondary school time. Because since there I was being abandoned by most of them. I'm just wanted to be involve in formal things. Like doing homework, copy in the exam and projects. Other then that like sports (because I m fat?), outing, movie, shopping. They never inform me.

Maybe kinda scared of lonely. I always tried make myself stronger. So during collage time, I had actually became the most active person in the class. But what outing I organized will actually not much of supporter, in the end, due to short of people, the outing canceled. But if others organize something, I sure will attend (issit too 38), and we actually have fun with it. Maybe I m the joker for them.

There are some happy memory; there are some sad memory. Now all become my nice memory. I don't have a wonderful secondary school life. Thats why I love watching school base drama. And I found this song ~ 青春Amigo. (issit consider a replacement?)

13 comments:

Kevin said...

aww. being ignored is not good!! ill only ignore you when i am super busy okay?

Ash Godiva said...

in my situation some of the net friends can became real friends...

it's normal for people to not reply comments sometimes...usually i don't see the comments that people post for me-.-

sometimes my situation is like yours..being ignored and it results in my heart getting stronger+colder

Joel,约珥 said...

haha,i oso always being ignored especially my parents.haiz..
can i get ur facebook ?

。。Gavin's 老地方。。 said...

aiks...i'm also always being ignored by all the people. Same as urs, always just find some activities to do by myself..post comments didnt get reply almost. Lonely....
Thus, i'm also lazy to ignored others ppl...

~eRiC~ said...

roy ar roy... dont worry, u're a nice person, i always tell people that roy is a nice friend to talk to when people came ask me how you are,etc since i've met u before...ok...

jackychan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jackychan said...

u think too much le...
i aso lengchai ma XD...but my post not more than 5aso le...
takkan i sad pulak...
friends are like that ma...
friends come and go...
be strong and accept reality shiuji...
if u really found your good fren then must appreciate them...
if those so called friends...
you dun hafta bother la...
+u+u

Shiuji said...

Kevin - promise ah! thx Kevin.

count anone - we gambate together ya...

Joel - your parents ignore you? why leh... my facebook ooo... yamapii_86@yahoo.com.tw

Gavin - I feel not nice to ignore ppl... I wish their action are being supported... being ignored really not good..

erictbk - who will ask u abt me ooo... hard to believe got ppl wanna know me lo...LOL

jackychan - i know de.. just cant control my feeling today... mmm... i appreciate all my fren, since they now still with me...

Joel,约珥 said...

coz they love bro sis more!!!!
do u really believe net friend??maybe they lie u??

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

delete my post if you feel offended dtee ^^

okay... you complaint that leng chai gets more comments than those who are not leng chai... this thing happened bcoz someone like you still exists in this world...

ask yourself, do you drop comment on those who are not leng chai in facebook?

everytime when i take a peep on your facebook profile i will see you commented on XXX status, commented on XXX photos... and those profile that you leave comment all super cute or leng chai.

think first before you rant dtee ^_^

River said...

i hate de frens who is not real..

Shiuji said...

Joel - Up to them.. they happy can le...

Willy gor - I have explain to u...^^

River - me too... i hate faker also...

simonlover said...

Hmm..Interesting post. Yup. It's true. Sometimes after chattinh quite some time with new person, somehow the enthusiasm will slowly fade away till the end, stop chattin' d. It's kinda sad isn't it. Cheers!