Friday, August 28, 2009

Shiuji really SUKEBE!!!

Half year plus ago, Jon did something fantastic. Which is giving Shiuji the name ~ Sukebe (Japanese, means pervert)

On 27th Aug 2009, after work. I went to GYM as usual, because I have my spin class every Thursday. Today instructor isn't Sun (the instructor that asked me to get a boy friend bring me to Mount Everest. Last week she told us, she was lesbian last time, no wonder she knows I m gay).

Back to the story.

Today instructor is a guy, huge, quite a boring class. Luckily he is just to replace for this week, as Sun is on leave. But his class suffer more then Sun's class, means burn more fat. Actually this also not the main point. LOL

After my workout and all that. I went to steam bath, sauna and shower. Once I reach the changing room, I saw this hot guy just wearing jeans standing in front of the mirror (he was in the spin class with me just now). First word come out from my mouth was... 美味い


The one I saw is a lot more handsome!

When come into the sauna room, inside just got 1 guy, towel on his back, his hard cock was hanging there (he doing his own business inside, LOL...) Once I walk in, he stopped, and tried to cover his hard cock with his hand. Seeing him so shy, I just leave him alone in the sauna and went to shower. Nothing happen because not my cup of tea. LOL

After shower, while I changing in front of my locker. A handsome huge also just finish shower and changing in front of me (Just saw underwear only, not totally naked). His body is a big V shape. And I said, 美味い silently.



Bigger size then this and not this young. I think he around 26!



While I drying my hair in front of the mirror, another hot guy come into my view. Body very nice, not consider as huge. Once look on his body, I said 美味い...

Let me make a conclusion for all the above. 美味い is delicious in Japanese. When see handsome normally people says lengcai, hot, handsome and so on. But my first sentense to say was delicious.

I really wanna scold this Shiuji....

SUKEBE....


P.S. My cousin next to me while doing this post, so can't choose suitable picture.

9 comments:

Kevin said...

SUKEBE! u need to go get laid

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

yes sukebe dtee, you really need to get laid >.<

Shiuji said...

laid? have a boyfren?

shane said...

get laid means to get fck =.=

ur gym is really an "xtraordinary" gym =.="

Ash Godiva said...

my first sentence is usually yummy.lol!

。。Gavin's 老地方。。 said...

hey, Shiuji. Where is the gym that u fgoing to...got so many hot guys!! ^^ mine there just full of oldies. SIEN !! when workout also no mood ald.
Yeah, y u dun go to get laid. LOLs ^^

Kenji said...

So... Well nevermind, i have no comment! Kai dai is really salivating too much in his gym! Focus okay!? Not on the oishii guys, but your muscles! Work on it! xD

TR said...

I want caucasians , any caucasian there? ^_^

Anonymous said...

hoho! oyishi neh! I also wanna go gym with you! lol!!