Thursday, August 27, 2009

Kidding Me!!!

A few things funny today 26th Aug 2009!

i) Good morning, Baby!

Ok! I used to wish HIM good morning every morning once I login MSN, consider my daily now. I will feel nervous if I can't see him on msn... haha...

Brush teeth with him every morning!!! LOL

As usual, I log on to MSN messenger, and open his window.

Shiuji: Good morning, dear!

(everyday I call him differently, I used sweet heart, 威伦王子,荣恩王子,RXX Gor,... and so on)

Mr.R: Good morning, baby!

This is the first time he use this kind of sweet noun on me. T.T so touching... He make me feel fresh for the whole day, normally I would feel sleepy after lunch and during class, but today I didn't feel sleepy... haha...

I know he is not from bottom of his heart, he is just treating me as his dee dee... ^^



ii) You Look So Young Now!

I just finished my lunch and going back to my office. At the lift lobby, I met my boss. He look at me for a second, turn over and told me this...

Mr. Sotong: You look so young now!

Walao... I really wanna answer him this,"You mean I look old last time?" But I didn't. I give him face... That mean I improve a lot. Thats good actually.

Fried sotong (similar to my boss name, when we talking bad about him, we use sotong...LOL)



iii) You really look like 阮经天!

After lunch, back to office, restart my laptop, holding a slice of papaya, and walk towards my colleagues. When I stood in front of both of them, suddenly they turn over to me from their monitors, and look at me for a few second. One of them suddenly said,

Ah Je (阿姐) : He really got a bit look like 阮经天
Agnes: I told ya... He really got 阮经天 look...

阮经天 (famous Taiwan actor)

? Similar to me? Blind =.="
(I won't compare my photo here, just obvious make me look ugly)


while he is still a model!!!


No wonder Agnes always tease me by calling me 硬明天

阮经天 pronouns similar as (soft)今天(today)

So she purposely make it opposite, thats why become (hard)明天(tomorrow)...

let me has such a hot body first!!!


P.S. Want laugh then laugh, I know all of you won't agree! Myself feel kidding also! They are blind!!!
LOL

5 comments:

~eRiC~ said...

ahhh... then must see u face to face first... XD

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

阮經天 is from shin chan family lar...we have very thick eyebrow. but your eyebrow horrr... thin until might bump into ghost LOL

but no doubt your face feature has improved. but eye part... 阮經天 eye is small but sexy while yours are sleepy LOL

Ash Godiva said...

looks like both of your bond are getting stronger...hopefully...all the best^^

TR said...

But Mr R and I told each other "I miss you " , "dear", " love you" almost everytime ^_^

Haaaa , Willy , am I from Sin Chan's family ? Is it good to be part of Sin Chan's family?

Wish you all the best . I still remember what do you look like last time . I will judge for you the next time I meet you. Do we still have next time? LOL ..

Yanny's Principle : Never meet someone more than one time unless he appeals to me .LOL

Shiuji said...

erictbk - I will make sure I see u during the next trip I back to Ipoh.

^^NgOh WiLLY^^ - shin chan? how to write in chinese? no la... my eyebrow thin, but quite nice de ah...
and i improving my eye also...

count anone - we bond nothing... nothing happen...

yannshadow -gor... I know wont happen de la... dont need to make me more jealous... I make sure we have 2nd, 3rd, 4th and many many more times...