Sunday, July 12, 2009

Ipoh Trip "26th June ~ 27th June" Part 2

26th June, I slept around 1am, wake up at 6am, prepare myself nicely, then rush to my friend's home at 7.20am and reach by 8am (so far... I drive really fast that day). Then suddenly the bridegroom gave a few stack of angpao. I was stun. And he continued, you are the best man (伴郎). LOL... (what to do, I am the most lengcai one among his friend...LOL)

The bridegroom

The brothers

This was my first time being a best man. Being a best man is nothing good,

i) assistant of the bridegroom
ii) collect angpao, but the angpao not yours
iii) act of one of the brothers, gotto suffer all the stupid things created by the sisters
iv) gotto stand all the way, (other brothers were sitting outside)
v) Camera men, partial (because I have a camera, while I free, sure taking picture la...)


Torturing by the sisters of the bride (wearing paper underwear)
The middle is me.


Finally got the bride


Praying


But it is a nice experience, anyway, I received bigger angpao from the bridegroom after that, although not really big. haha...

Both of them were too hungry... haha... (curi makan in the car)


After sending the bride back to the bridegroom's house. They took some sweet photos in their room. hehe

So sweet!!!


Kissing!!! (I know this is private, but I took it with my camera...haha)


Present card from my friend and I to the couple
(Can see my name stated on the girl next to the bride? Is 肥龙 fat dragon...=.="')

Then I visited to my college I studied to collect my LCCI Certificate and to my high school. All the lecturers and teachers were so impressed that I slim down so much, as last time I was super fat. Their first action are almost the same, they will first look from your top to your bottom then back to the top, then drop their jaw. haha..

I wear this to the dinner!!!

In the night, I went to the wedding dinner. My dressing was totally outstanding that night. Because people normally don't wear like this to wedding dinner, or should I say no guys wear like this in Malaysia and Singapore? Agree.

Matching in!!! haha

First Dish!!!


Taking photo with my friend!!!

The guy behind join us unknowingly...


Troublemaker Shiuji!!!

Something I very regret until now. Actually I was asked to sing on stage that night, but I m too scared, so in the end, we have a group singing on the stage. I regret I didn't cherish the chance to show my talent on stage. SHIT

Singing on the stage!!!

My best friend! but now got girl friend!!! Don't care Shiuji already!!!

My so called mother in my class last time!!!


On 27th June, the last day in Ipoh. I went to met JunJun, my cute didi at Ipoh Parade again. But this time he brought a friend along, and both of them are so tall and slim, maybe 180+cm, 48+kg? (too slim). How about me? 171cm 68kg. shorter, heavier. GOD!!!

Going to meet JunJun!!!

Traffic jam!!! On the way to meet JunJun!!!

Taking photo in OldTown, is he cute? (actually the main target is the lengcai behind)

After having lunch at Old Town, we went to walk around, scan lengcai then we went Kbox. Don't know what they think about my voice, but I was touched while I saw JunJun tears that day, because I gotto leave to Singapore again. (He is silly and cute)


His friend ~ YiZai taking photo for us!! (Before I leave!!! Rush bus!!!)

Jun holding camera!!!


P.S I miss Ipoh so much again!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I can see you put ICI CAT in ur face in the K room~~LOL~~u cant hide it from my foxy eyes~~~muahahahaa

~eRiC~ said...

Hahaha... yep... the first pic in kbox.. haha
oi, dong ngo sei ga. tarak mention me geh.. though i didnt get the time to meet u.. hahaha

Shiuji said...

darenKeefer.. sifu, u got so god or not... hehe... thats not wat u thk...
(I know you experience la...)

erictbk - if i mention u, I will just shoot you only... still wan me mention... I scared u no face ah...

TR said...

Really got one leng zai behind Jun Jun . LOL . The bridegroom is not bad also , presentable . lol

Ash Godiva said...

to me kissing on the lips is a sacred thing that only partners can do it and both of them look very sweet when doing that^^

shane said...

why the bridegroom look so familiar..hmmm

Kenji said...

Hahaha so fun! I haven't been to a wedding for so long! None of my friends marrying yet! KNS! But yeah, it's awesome la, being the best man! xD

Ohh btw, how to tell you thinks! So susah, tak ada kamu punya MSN pun! Haha!

Shiuji said...

yannshadow - ya... he is very lengcai de... but his skin.... haiz... helpless...

countanone - sure la... they now couple... sure sweet....marriage leh...

sen - I don't thk u know him... dont pretend... haha...

Kenji - are u using gmail for msn? i just added u....