Saturday, July 18, 2009

Am I look so gay?

9th July, I went to Gym for spinning class.

During half way of the class, the instructor (Sun, female, nearly 30 I think, married, "nyonya"means lady who mix of Malay and Chinese, a special race in Malaysia, male are called "baba").

She was telling us to imagine we are cycling up to a hill, like going up to Mount Everest, we should feel the stress or something (Thats not important). Then she turn her head to me to asked me. (she dare to ask me, because I attend her class every week)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sun: Have you been to Mount Everest before?

Shiuji: No! (Shaking my head, breathing stressfully)

Sun: I think you should go once. Maybe ask someone bring you go. A boy friend better! Ask him bring you go...

Shiuji: (Stun!!!)

Sun: Is ok la... You can one.. So many out there!!!

Shiuji: =.="'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do I really look so gay? I don't know... (Maybe) Last night, I met my ex-boyfriend's ex boyfriend, in other words, our third party.

*********************************************************************

Fox: You look so different now.

Shiuji: How was I last time?

Fox: You quite straight looking, can't really see you are gay, but now you look so obvious.

Shiuji: So? I also don't know why I changed, and don't know since when I changed. Maybe since the day I break with your ex.

Fox: (silent)

**************************************************************************

I really want to say. My change was indirectly causes by you, if not because of you, I won't change so much. Thank you. haha...

Whatever, from today onwards, I want to act more straight. Gambate!!!

Let Dance!!!




Shinee's AMIGO VS Lady GAGA

Watch this video, damn cool... Is Shinee (my hubby JongHyun's group)'s AMIGO mix with Lady gaga. The creator is super creative, this not his only creation.

ACT STRAIGHT!!! GAY!!! (telling myself)

7 comments:

N€Ł§ÕŅ Ł€€ said...

haha.. never c u b4!!! no comment about u look so gay onot!!!!

watever wat they say la... as long life is happi den ok lolxxxx...

~eRiC~ said...

hahaha, omg, tht's so insulting... i would just run up to her and give her a tight slap!! or a kick in her ass...

and u used "fox", i thought of daren... sei ler lei, u mencemarkan his term.. ahha wu lei jing

neway, just eb urself, dont k wht others say about u...

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

dtee, baba and nyonya refers to malay mixed with portugese lar... what malay and chinese... guessed your history failed lor =.=

and hor... just be yourself lar.. you don't need to purposely act like somebody else ^_^

Ash Godiva said...

i don't have any comment....never see you in person yet...

shiuji,your history doesn't fail by the way:p

shane said...

hahaha..u judge urself then

roycheong said...

why should you care about other peoples comment.
As long as you happy with what you are doing.
Dont let other people to judge your look.(they dont even have the right to do so)
Stay cool..(^oo^)

梁曉翔 said...

i m new here.hahaha...from ur pic is look so obvious lorrrr.i can sense it.sorry to say that.lol

btwn,can i know which gym u go?