Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Busy Month!!!

Now is middle of July, and July is the most busy month for me, because I need to rush for audit reports for filling to government. What to do? I am the only one who doing it in my company.

I were employed into this company as a typist at start, by right I should just concentrate typing my report. But slowly I get involved in audit job, where I have to assist those auditors to do some easy job for them.

As I have the most computer knowledge among my colleagues, my boss starting to rely all the IT problems to me (He will have to pay the technician S$90+ each time the technician come). Whenever there is IT problems, which include buying computer, choosing photocopier machine, settle computer problem, repair office network, buying computer software..... In other word, I am so called the IT Manager (fake one).

Since I know more and more about audit, my boss starting to assign audit job to me. Now I doing audit job independently. Not only doing my own jobs, at the same time, I will still have to assist those senior to do some big job.

In my company, I am the only audit report e-filling typist, person incharge of IT of the company, audit assistant.... I have to do my own report typing jobs for all the clients in my company, I have to do my own audit jobs for a few companies, and all my colleagues just keep on calling...

roy

Roy

RoY

ROY

RRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

I really want to change my name from now. Whenever they have computer problems, first thing in their mind would be... RRROOOYYYY!!!

Although I did so much, but still I left something super important here. Which is....

MY PAY REMAIN!!!

Since the day I get confirmed one year ago until now. My salary remained.


JongHyun: Dear, is ok... Hubby is here... I will take care of you for the rest of your life!!!

FINE!!! No comment... LCCI higher distinction scorer.... So what!!!... My pay was according to secondary school GCE O level certificate, as he told me my LCCI actual result were not released back to the day I came to interview 2years ago.

FINE!!! Continue to work!!!

My face is getting worse and I don't have time to rest to heal my face...

JongHyun: Come Dear, hubby give you a kiss to heal you!!! Muarksss....

Hubby HELP!!!
P.S. Where is my actual hubby?




Gee ~ Boy Generation "SHINEE + 2PM + Super Junior"

Come!!! Lets enjoy this song... Although have SHINEE, but my hubby bling bling Jonghyun not inside, just my foxy mighty Key inside.... haha.... The original singer of this "GEE" is girl generation... But the boys are so cute (except the super sissy yellow pents guy).

Key: Can see me? The prettiest boy inside!!!

9 comments:

♥ 에밀리 ♥ said...

WOW~ Nice video clip!! I love this song very much. Thanks for sharing ^.^

Now only i know BOYS Generation ler~~ I wonder whether BG really exist in that cycle or just for fun.

Ya..i agree with you. They are cute except that yellow sissy. He is super HAOOO *fainted* If he is not a sissy in real life, he should be awarded as a Professional Actor..OMG!

Roy, think in a positive way, what you had contribute for that company is actually adding your value in accountancy industry. You may need a luck to meet your BO LE ^.^ Wish you super luck!!

Kris said...

Hi Shiuji!
I've gotten to read a bit of your blog now! And I can't believe you're into kpop as much as I am! The Gee vid was awesome...wahhh two of my fav groups in there! I have hope that'll you'll get a raise, cause I'm a IT major too...oh geez.
Jaebeom is my secret desire, his body's is amazing...

roycheong said...

Wow..
You are really good at multitasking.
Will consider hiring you to work for me someday..
Haha..
(^oo^)

Ash Godiva said...

where's your hubby???your hubby is out there...only time will tell when you gonna meet him

Ash Godiva said...

the boys and girls are so cute... I'm having fever now and my temperature is rising>.<

shane said...

royyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
LOL
dun gv up,u were called alot cos u r important ^^

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

dtee, i thought you are used to that... singaporean bosses are alike... kia su larr... take it easily lorr...

now you get your cert already so request for salary increase lar soh zai ^_^

Angelyna Chai said...

the boy generation is cute, haha i like your words about "except the yellow sissy" yes yes im agree with you!! thats 2pm rite!!...in wonder boys he is already like that..hahaha...and i din't notice tae min in BG...>.<

what i want to say is, there are a lot of Bosses like that, and i saw some worse than yours,anyway, ask for higher payment ~~ hehe~~

--angelyna

Kenji said...

Hahaha that was funny! I was about to say good la, more job more pay rise, but mana tahu... stuck at the same pay! Ohhh and maybe you should consider doing selective hearing! xD