Monday, July 6, 2009

Ipoh Trip "23rd June ~ 25th June" Part 1

From 23rd June 2009 to 27th June 2009, I spent my relaxing but busy time in Ipoh. My schedule already full before I was actually reached Ipoh. WTH... My primary school friends already reminding me about the gathering in the night while I still on the train back to Ipoh. They are so efficient.


Once I reached Ipoh station, I already saw my father's big tummy. haha. He got a shock while he saw his son, so lengcai already. But what he said was, bin jor sang gor lui gam! (looks like a girl already!!!) WTH, I was wearing the artist's cap, a vents from ZARA with black Tshirt, black long pents and white shoe. That was very handsome, not pretty please.

Took this photo on the car while my father went to buy something!!!

Then he brought me to see my grandma and grandpa, both of them were smiling so bright while they saw me, and my grandma said, gam gou gam sau jor geh!!! (why so tall so slim already?) Then she asked me to drink soup. (I miss her ABC soup which is a soup with sweet potato, carrot and tomato)

After that I straight back to my home, my aunt, uncle and my mom were baking New Year biscuit (pineapple cookies, peanut cookies, greenbean cookies... total 6types)... This is not new year yet please. My mom was stun while she saw me, she finally believed I m really can fit into 30" pents. LOL

After chating with them for sometimes, I went prepare myself and meeting my primary school friends. We just had some chating at the restaurant and we went karaoke at Ebox, from 11pm to 1am.

On 24th June, I went shopping at Kinta City, Jusco with my mom and aunt, because my mom promised me to buy me formal shirt and pents from PDI. So I bought a Padini formal shirt (s-size) and a long pents (30") Looking back to 1 year ago, I was wearing L and 35"~36".. haha...

Took this while my mom filling the petrol!!!

On 25th June, I went Cameron with my parents, my aunt couple, my grandma and my cousin. They were enjoying themselve with the nice weather. Whereas, I was busying with my camera throught out the whole journey. haha... We quickly rush back to Ipoh around 6pm, because I gotto rush to my friend's house to eat fried noodle (trandition in Malaysia, they have dinner in their house before the day they get married, but modern style not just only eating fried noodle, but buffet).

Eating Strawberry!!!


At cameron... The water is cool!!!

Rose!!!

Cactus


Took at the Boh Tea Farm!!!!


BohTea farm

Boh Tea Farm

Sky from the hill

This is the first time I driving so far at night, I from Pengkalan to Mengelembu (The bridge's house), then to Bercham(The bridegroom's house). And I m the road blind. On my way home from Bercham to Pengkalan, I lost my way in Percham, and I lost my way again at Ipoh Garden east (I m totally not qualified to be Ipohian...LOL)

P.S. Nothing interesting in these 3 days, so make it short...better things happen in the coming 2 days... But still must comment on this blog...=.="'

Appreciate me of daring to upload so many of my own photo!!!


12 comments:

Malcolm said...

Eh..the pic wearing shades in car looks cool leh~ hahaha..

。。Gavin's 老地方。。 said...

the 1st pic that u shown on ur blog is awesome...is terrible handsome n cool..LOLS!! really look different..anyhwhere keep on workout,u sure will look more nicer n nicer. GAMBATEH Sukebe...^^

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

dtee you really changed a lot... no wonder you tell me a leng chai was looking at you when you went down the escalator :)

and i thought the exact spealling is Bercham and not Percham? or it's different place?

Shiuji said...

Malcolm - thx thx... lol..

Gavin's Memories...^-^ - no la.. okok only... i will gambateh...

^NgoH wiLLy^ - gor, yala.. gor pannai, is Bercham... hehe... i told u, i not qualified to be Ipohian lo...

shane said...

wah..looks like a girl now hor?hahaa..the 1st pic is nice

willy,he always spell everything wrong one LOL

TR said...

look great now . Lose more as i say lah . Sure you are more leng zai than me .;)

Shiuji said...

Sen - thx sen... dont like tat leh... although i always spell wrong... haha...

yannshadow - thx gor... i will follow your instruction... but i sure i wont lengcai then gor la...

N€Ł§ÕŅ Ł€€ said...

i so miss cameron highland lolx... long time din go!!!

currently ur pic all look cool cool ohh...

Ash Godiva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ash Godiva said...

congrats...you already turn leng chai..and cuter...
your second picture is soooo cute!!!!!can i ask your permission to put it in my friendster hall of kawaii album??

considered it as an honour since i only put cute pictures at there^^

Shiuji said...

N€Ł§ÕŅ - then next time i smile smile like xiao xiao la... haha... face still flabby... didnt dare to smile big... haha...

count anone - lol... whatever la.. =.="' i m not cute la... just u thk only... no ppl thk so,.

Kevin said...

very daring to post! keep it up