Friday, October 16, 2009

Ending!!!

As time goes by, I had blog for 12months. Many things happen in this 12months, people join and leave. There are happiness, sadness, joy and fun. I make many friends here and felt that the relationship will hold long, but actually I was wrong.

Luna Maze was build from a quiet land to a joyful place, and finally it comes to a dead land with full of memory. I won't terminate this place as I have many memory here, I miss every moment we are together, I miss everyone I met here. Although there are many sad memory, but all these memory no matter good or bad will forever in my heart until I die.

I will still continue Luna Maze although it sounds meaningless to me now. For me now, it seems like a listed dead pit. But I won't give up this place, everything will go in the way as it should be. I need to find a new piece of land to grow my city again. Or should I not...

Torro card says I m growing too fast, until people can't catch up with me. Seems like the truth is quite similar, but not in this way. It should be: -
1) People are growing, where I am not. Thats why everything I do seems so childish to others.
or
2) I am growing fast, but in the wrong way. Thats why people don't like how I am now.

Sometime I hope to start a new place to blog. There are too many things I can't tell. Because I always scared things I say will hurt someone. I always wish to help, wish to refresh someone, but my action can't presents my intention to them, and always had a negetive effect.

I dissapointed so many people. People see I am a happy guy at first, like angel. But maybe I am devil inside. I don't know. I not sure. But at least it seems to be so. I wish someone could help to kill the devil inside, but I know no one will. Logical thinking, who will kind enough to walk close to a devil when you know he is a devil in the first place, the first sense will always: away from him.

I hurt the second person now, or maybe more back there. Devil really kill in the silent way. I am not asking for forgiveness again. I know I should not be forgave. But I will try not to let the devil kill next person. I will let angel rules Luna Maze.

I hereby promise to Luna Maze.

2 comments:

Twintenshi said...

I think there is no reason for you to be fearful or hesitant about your future. You are angel enough.

TR said...

who had you hurt? sounds so serious ?